This page tells you the policy of use ("the Policy") on which you ("you",
"the user") may make use of Paintkeep ("the application"). Please read
these Policy carefully before you start to use the Application. You may
only use the Application if you agree to these Policy. Your use of the
application indicates your acceptance of these Policy.
Paintkeep is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. While we may collect information about you, we only use this information to improve the Paintkeep’s iOS app experience. The information is never shared or sold to third-parties. We may occasionally send our registered users emails to notify them of important updates to the Paintkeep service.
The full name of our company is Nine Curves (PC0004569-V).
You can contact us by email to email@example.com.
Information Stored on Paintkeep
Any credit card information you may submit to Paintkeep is encrypted using industry-grade standards and only stored by the credit card processor. Paintkeep does not have access to your credit card details at all. Your information is transferred and stored securely according to the strictest of guidelines. The security and accuracy of the data you store with us is important to us. We will make every effort to ensure that your data is not compromised in any way. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:-To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your phone. -To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. -To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.-To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not publish, share, or sell your email address in any way. We hate spam just as much as you do and will not spam your email. We may occasionally send you email to notify you of any important security or app updates to Paintkeep. However, you will always have the option to opt-out of such email.
Ownership of Content
You maintain ownership and copyright to the content that you share through our application, including the right to publish it elsewhere. By sharing your digital content, you are granting us the nonexclusive right to display that material on the internet. Displaying your material to others on the internet is a form of publication, and as such you grant us the rights to republish it to each visitor's browser. Some forms of our automatic notifications involve email, and this publication right includes content sent by email. This right is sub licensable, in that any future owner of our services would maintain the right to display your content. You grant us the right to translate, summarize, publicly display, publicly perform, and include content in screenshots used for advertising.
By submitting material and anything not a work of art covered above, you grant us the royalty-free and sub licensable right to use, modify, translate, adapt, and republish. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time at our sole discretion.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
1. Your Paintkeep Account and Site. If you create accounts on the app, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Paintkeep of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Paintkeep will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the app, post links on the app, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the app (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Paintkeep has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Paintkeep’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Paintkeep’s reasonable opinion, violates any Paintkeep policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the app to any individual or entity for any reason, in Paintkeep’s sole discretion. You retain complete ownership of any Content, including art and images, that you submit, post, or display on or through Paintkeep. You can delete your Content at any time. You can do whatever you want with your Content.
That said, we need a license from you so that we can present your Content on Paintkeep. By posting your material on Paintkeep, you are granting us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license (with right to sub-license) to sell, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). The granting of this license does not change the fact that you own the Content you share on Paintkeep. Whenever possible, we will credit you as an author or creator, and you agree to give us the right to use your name for attribution purposes.
You warrant that you have the right to use the trademarks, processes, or other materials you use with Paintkeep, if any. You warrant that your Content does not infringe any third party copyrights or patents. You also warrant that you are both the creator and rights holder of all images you submit to Paintkeep including photographs, drawings, paintings, and other material.
You understand that when you delete material from Paintkeep, it may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, though it will be unavailable to others.
By submitting your images to Paintkeep, you represent that the images comply with these Terms. If any third party brings a claim, lawsuit, or other proceeding against Paintkeep or its affiliates based on Content you post on Paintkeep, you agree to compensate Paintkeep and/or its affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, and agents for any and all losses, liabilities, damages, or expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by such party in connection with any such claim, lawsuit, or proceeding.
3. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Paintkeep to you any Paintkeep or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Paintkeep.
4. Changes. Paintkeep reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the app following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Paintkeep may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the app (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Termination. Paintkeep may terminate your access to all or any part of the app at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Paintkeep.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the app.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The app is provided “as is”. Paintkeep and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Paintkeep nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the app will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the app at your own discretion and risk.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Paintkeep, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paintkeep, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the app, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Q : How do I save image?
A : After you have finished creating your painting, you will be redirected to the sharing page. Notice there is a "Save To Album" switch which you have to turn on in order to save your painting to your device. Next you have to tap on "Share" on the upper right. If you do not select other sharing option, the app will only save your painting to your device without sharing.
Q : How do I change Album when selecting photo?
A : Press the title of the album (in the top middle), then option to switch album will appear.
Q : How do I delete image?
A : In the profile page(the last tab at the bottom),select your painting you wish to delete. Then press the "..." button on the lower right side and select "Delete".
Q : What is the resolution of the image produced?
A : The resolution of the image will be optimized size to ensure reasonable speed of the app.
Q : How can I get the image from Paintkeep to my computer?
A : The fastest way is using AirDrop if you owned a Mac or alternatively, you can use Dropbox.
Q : How can I print the images produced by Paintkeep?
A : Try using Apple iPhoto's print product http://www.apple.com/macos/print-products/. They produced great results.
Q : Do I own the copyright of the images produced by Paintkeep?
A : You have the rights to the image as long as you own the copyright of your original images.
Q : What phone device can support Paintkeep?
A : Paintkeep will best support Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running iOS10 and above.
Q : I can't load any photos on Paintkeep. What happened?
A : Your Paintkeep access to the photos might be disable. You can turn it back on by going to Settings app > Privacy > Photos > Paintkeep.